Some borrowers may have significant liquid assets, but do not show enough income on their tax returns to qualify for conventional financing. Although these buyers may have the ability to purchase all cash, they may want to obtain a mortgage and preserve liquidity. In these circumstances, we use a common-sense approach. Our asset depletion loans do not require tax returns. Read more about all of our “no tax return” programs here.
- Tax returns are not required
- If buyer has liquid assets exceeding 110% of the purchase price, income verification is not required.
- Borrowers get credit for all liquid assets, including retirement accounts, brokerage accounts, cash value of life insurance policies, and more.
- Loan amounts up to $6 Million; higher loan amounts considered
- Down payments as low as 15%
- Minimum FICO score 620
- Foreign nationals allowed up to 70% LTV
Perfect for buyers with significant liquid assets who may not have enough taxable income to qualify traditionally.